Environmental Power Wash Trailer Pro Package 3
Our powerful super-duty environmental pressure wash/vacuum/recycle system, the Enviro ProPack 3 (EP3) includes all of the features of the EP2 including the industry proven HD23 – 23HP Vanguard engine or the Honda GX690 combined with the premium General TSF Series Pump generating 8GPM @ 3,000 PSI (+/- 5%) – all this mounted on a Heavy Duty 10k rated 5’x16’ diamond plate steel deck tandem axle trailer that has been powder coated for years of rugged service life. The EP3 features an upgraded vacuum system featuring the premium Vanguard 18HP gas engine that is capable of 465 CFMs generated by the premium Gardner Denver vacuum system. This unit is capable of running 200’ of vacuuming hose or 2 x 100′ sections.
The Power Line Industries Environmental ProPack 3 Power Wash Trailer is engineered for the professional washer that needs a powerful vacuum system that can filter the cleaning water for “proper” discharge (detailers/truck washers). While some states/cities allow wash water to be discharged to landscape, evaporation areas, treatment systems, sewage systems or other areas, please check your local environmental compliance regulations for official rules on wash water discharge.
Our highly popular Power Wash Training Bootcamp is included with purchase of this Environmental Power Wash System for FREE!*
Note: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check with their local Department of Environmental Quality for wash water discharge requirements and to keep in compliance with their local/state regulations.
*Travel expenses not included, however lodging & meals are provided.
CALL FOR PRICE & DELIVERY
PART NO. PROPACK3-ENVTA23-74000
Pro-Package III features our Pro Package II professional power plant mounted on a larger deck to hold (2) 200 gallon tanks, 1 for fresh water and 1 for recaptured water. This gives you the ability to clean and catch your water, then dispose of the “grey” water for proper disposal. This can keep you EPA compliant. You also have the option to combine tanks and utilize 400 gallons of fresh water… if reclaim is not necessary.
Comes complete with all the tools to clean and recapture.
- 3500 Watt Generator (manufacturer and output vary Honda generator available at an additional cost)
- 4 x 25′ Vacuum Hose or 2 x 50′ All Cam locked
- Foot Scupper Pick Up Unit
- Aluminum Vacuum Wand
- Heavy Duty Rubberized Drain Cover Pad
- 30 Gallon Auto Pump Out Drum mounted on trailer
- HD 115v auto pump-out system
- Internal filter for initial soils separation
- 3 Part Final Filtration System – 3 progressive filters for micro-filtration down to 10 micron. These have been proven to be very cost effective.
Operates with Hot, Cold or “Wet Steam” and is fully upgradeable.
Please contact us for details
MONSTER UPGRADE PACKAGE FOR THIS YEAR
- Extra Large Burner System
- Upgraded Engine – 23HP Vanguard by Toyota or Honda GX690
- Upgraded Pump – Premium TSF 2021 – 7GPM* @ 4,000 PSI (+/-5%)
- Full Dual Gun Operation
- Premium Hose Reels
- Premium Surface Cleaner 24″
- 16 S.S. Nozzles Total
POWER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS: (FULLY UPGRADEABLE)
- Motor: 23HP Vanguard Engine – Made by Toyota (Honda option available for extra $695.00. Please note: That based upon power and long term performance, the Vanguard engine is a proven power plant.)
- Output: 8GPM* @ 3,000 PSI, fully adjustable pressure (+/- 5%)
- Pump: General TS 2021 Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Frame: Powder coated, uni-body built reinforced structural supports for added “over the road” shock support for coil support.
- Motor and Pump Power Plate: Pre-assembled “Power-Plate” engineered to accept a variety of motor options. This enables the operator to change/service any component (motor, belt, generator, pump support brackets) in minutes – not hours.
- Burner: Super high efficiency Beckett Burner
- Fuel Tanks: 12 gallons diesel, 8 gallons gas
- Horizontal Coil System: Features a new helical style horizontal engineering design that is super fuel efficient with super fast heat rise. Cold rolled continuous schedule 80 coil. The horizontal coil is much easier to support for “over the road” transportation vs. vertical coils.
- Stainless Steel Coil Cover: Will not rust, looks great for years
- Thermostat: Saves fuel when high temp is not necessary
- Hour Meter: For service intervals
- Easy Pressure Control: Front mounted to control flow and heat rise
TRAILER DESCRIPTION: (AVAILABLE IN BLACK)
- Rugged, compact, and specially engineered to haul the equipment and water load. Leaf Spring Axles cushion and distribute the weight for easy towing.
- HD Powder Coat Paint
- 5′ x 16′ Diamond Plate Steel Deck
- Integrated steel tank rack to hold water
- Tandem Axle – Each axle 5000 lb rated.
- Dual Axle Brake – DOT compliant in all states and Canada
- Integrated sign holder – for sides and rear signage
- Integrated Gun Holder
- Chrome Wheels
Exclusive Engineering Features
- Pump Saver System
- TBD (Total Belt Drive)
- Low Pressure Chemical Application
- Dual Filter System
- Winterization Package
COMPLETE VACUUM RECLAIM SYSTEM
PLSGV 3-13 Engine Driven Vacuum
- 18HP Vanguard Industrial engine with low tone muffler, fully belt driven
- 3″ Gardner Denver hi lift vacuum blower for 465 cfm’s and to 16″Hg lift!
- 20″ x 36″ skid frame with vibration isolators, hi flow silencer system
- 2.5″ x 5′ vacuum connect hose (hi temp) with cam lock couplers nice!
- Electric start
3 – Super capacity reusable bag filter system
- A. 50 Micron
- B. 20 Micron
- C. 10 Micron
Waste Tank System
- D.O.T approved 30 gallon drum with dual inlets with bulk filtration system.
- Sand blasted, primed and hi temp. powder coated with slid out pre-filter, and auto pump out included.
Qty 2 – Vacuum Hoses
- 50’x2″ i.d. crush resistant Xtra heavy duty vacuum hoses with 2″ end cuffs and cam lock couplers at the waste tank.
Qty 3 – Sand Snakes
- 4′ long sand bags – heavy duty 30 mil plastic. Place end to end to corral wash water in parking lot application.
Qty 1 – VacuBerm
- 4′ long, abrasion resistant PVC for wash water control. Multiple VacuBerms can be connected together (available in 6′ lengths).
Qty 1 – Hard Surface Vac Wand
- 14″ wide “squeegee head” and replaceable squeegee blades.
Qty 1 – 21″ Vacuuming Surface Cleaner
- Fully adjustable, stainless steel, wheeled carriage, built for fast and efficient cleaning and vacuuming.
Qty 1 – Vacuum Hose Reel
- Heavy duty construction, 7/8″ round steel tubing, 1.25″ square steel tubing on base, and it holds 150′ of hose.