Power Washer Safety Operational and Business Marketing Training
Start your Power Wash Business with our High Impact Training “Boot Camp” that has set the “Industry Standard” in equipment operation & safety instruction and business marketing solutions. The “Boot Camp” is an intensive training course that covers market analysis, applications, direct sales training and has been attended by 100’s of successful contractors and start up power washing companies. We offer the latest techniques in marketing on the web (optimization/ where to advertise etc.. – what’s working and what is not working).
With over 50+ years experience with Sales Training and Applications in the Power Wash Industry, and having set up hundreds of successful Professional Wash Companies, we create a comprehensive marketing program personally directed at your goals, maket and budget… helping you establish your pressure wash business.
Power Wash Bootcamp Wall of Fame
OUR COMPREHENSIVE POWER WASH HIGH IMPACT “BOOT CAMP” INCLUDES:
- Hands-On Safety / Operational Power Wash Equipment Instruction
- Detergent & Environmental Impact Training
- In-Class Business Marketing Strategies from actual Power Wash Business Owners
- Marketing & Application Manuals
- Personalized Market Evaluation / Marketing Plan and Plan of Attack (post-training Marketing Report)
- Marketing Samples that you can use in your Business
- Access to power washer equipment engineers & power wash business mentors
- Ask Your Marketing Questions to our on-site Graphic/Website Designer/Digital Marketing Pro to help get your business off to a great start!
- 2 Nights stay at a nearby hotel
- Meals (lunch/dinner) Provided
- Certificates of Completion for each attendee for class instruction, safety training & TRS application
Transportation from/to airport & hotel/our manufacturing facility NOT INCLUDED. Please rent a car or ride share.
Comprehensive Power Wash Business Training for only $2,995.00 (regular $3,495.00)
CLASS IS INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PACKAGE UPGRADE!
ASK FOR DETAILS!
Hands On Training
In Class Power Wash Business Instruction
Steve and Tina came through our Power Wash Business Bootcamp about 12 years ago. They own one of the largest power wash businesses in the country and still run our equipment. We are thrilled to have them join our training program to help instruct new power wash business owners about the ins and outs of starting a pressure washing business. When you purchase a piece of equipment from Power Line Industries, you’re not just buying a machine, you’re joining a family of power wash business professionals that learn and network together.